3 tablespoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
3 minced/finely grated garlic cloves
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 ground cloves
5 tablespoon brown sugar
1 jar salsa
- Mix all ingredients of the dry rub together in the slow cooker.
- Completely coat pork (fat and all) in the dry rub mixture.
- Place lid on slow cooker (still off) and allow pork to come to room temperature.
rest for one hour.
- Heat a frypan/skillet/bbq to maximum temperature and bring veg oil to heat.
- Place pork in slow cooker with jar of salsa on high.
cook for 5-6 hours or until falling apart.